Real Estate Affairs Branch Office:
- Preparation of the reports and tables of the immovables of our university,
- Making actual inventories of the immovables belonging to our university,
- Leasing of cafes, restaurants, bank branches, ATM locations, photocopying centers and other immovables owned by our university within the framework of the provisions of the State Affairs Law No.
- To carry out the work and procedures of the lodgings located in the Tece campus in accordance with the Public Housing Regulation.
- It carries out the sale of immovables owned by our university, their barter, construction in return for land or floor, their lease, pre-authorization and establishment of easement rights on them, and their rewarding, retaliation and evacuation procedures.